Assembling TeleprompterPAD® iPresent PRO is very simple and takes no more than a couple of minutes. Find below the instructions on how to assemble the podium prompter, Teleprompter-PAD® iPresent PRO.
This guide contains the following sections:
- Box contents - Unboxing TeleprompterPAD® iPresent PRO
- [Video Tutorial] How to assemble TeleprompterPAD® iPresent PRO Pole
- [Video Tutorial] How to assemble TeleprompterPAD® iPresent PRO Tray
- [Video-tutorial] How to assemble TeleprompterPAD® iPresent PRO Monitor
- Using TeleprompterPAD® iPresent PRO with a remote control
Box contents - Unboxing TeleprompterPAD® iPresent PRO
Once unpacked, this are the contents of the box:
- Hard case
- Tripod with max. heigth of 195mm (76'')
- Beamsplitter glass
- Adjustable elbow
- Remote control for teleprompter
- Tray for iPad or tablet with adjustable arm
- Base for monitor up to 22''
- Monitor covering panel
- Info and guide
- Cleaner for the glass
[Video-tutorial] How to assemble TeleprompterPAD® iPresent Pole
In order to make the assembly of the TeleprompterPAD® iPresent easier, make sure that you lay all its components on a surface where they are accesible and easy to identify. Every set of screws and every individual piece of the presidential teleprompter is properly labeled with a sticker that indicates their intended use. Are you ready to become the next greatest presenter? Let’s begin!
- First, place the base on a flat surface and attach the pole support to the base using the three screws provided until it is securely fixed. Then, grab the pole and insert its thicker, rubbery end into the support and secure it with the provided nylon screw.
Make sure to grab the assembled set by the base when moving it: that way you will prevent unnecesary wear on the pole of your stage teleprompter.
- Adjusting the height of your speech teleprompter has never been so convenient!
Partially unscrew the adjusting wheels of the pole in order to increase or decrease its height and tighten them back once the pole is sitting at the desired position. Remember to avoid unscrewing the adjusting wheels completely since half a turn is more than enough to release the mechanism.
- For the next step you will need the provided adjustable elbow. Remove it from its box and screw it on top of the pole, as seen in the video tutorial.
- Finally, unpack the Crown jewel of the pack: the beamsplitter teleprompter glass, which uses german optical technology and delivers the sharpest reflection results, turning your presentation into the best teleprompter speech.
Attach it to the pole by inserting the silver tip into the adjustable elbow and secure it by fastening the silver screw of the elbow.
To modify the angle of the highly reflective glass, loosen the plastic wing nut, adjust it to your needs and secure it by tightening the wing nut again.
Excited to try your new TeleprompterPAD® iPresent Podium Prompter? We are almost there!
Now you have two options. Our TeleprompterPAD® iPresent is designed to be used with multiple sources of text, including iPads, Tablets or monitors. Depending on the device you intend to use, bellow you will find a video tutorial and an in-depth explanation of the steps you will need to follow to set up your desired source of text.
[Video-tutorial] How to assemble TeleprompterPAD® iPresent Tray
If using an iPad or a Tablet you will need to install one of the most important parts of your prompting set up: the tray.
This component will accomodate your device of choice and allow you to adjust its position in respect of the teleprompter mirror.
- Please, loosen the clam of the adjustable arm that you will find already attached to the tray and secure it around the pole, according to your needs.
- Before placing the iPad or Tablet, make sure to stick the provided rubber pads to the tray, so that they protect your device from scratches and hold it in place.
You are ready to use our dedicated teleprompter software!
Download our dedicated TeleprompterPAD® Official App and use it in combination with the provided Remote Control for the best prompting results:
- Download TeleprompterPAD® app iOS version
- Download TeleprompterPAD® app Android version
- Open TeleprompterPAD® Web-app version (for Windows o Mac)
Take your on-stage presentations and speech to the next level with the endless options that our live speech teleprompter app provides! If you need further assitance with the set up of your teleprompter remote, please refer to "How to use Teleprompte-PAD® remote control" guide where you will find a complete guide on how to use our remote in combination with both iOS and Android devices.
[Video-tutorial] How to assemble TeleprompterPAD® iPresent Monitor
If you choose to use a monitor in combination with the TeleprompterPAD® iPresent device, please do the following:
- Attach your monitor of choice to the base of the stage prompter with the provided four VESA screws. They are industry standard sized and should fit any monitor in the market that comes with VESA slots.
- You can slide it front to back to achieve the perfect position.
- Connect your monitor to a PC and use our TeleprompterPAD® prompting App or refer to our browser version of the software (Web-app).
- The teleprompter base has multiple slots in the bottom for you to feed the monitor cables and hide them.
- To add the finishing touch, fit the provided foldable monitor covering panel around the base of the stage prompter for a cleaner and profesional look.
Using TeleprompterPAD® iPresent PRO with the official Remote Control
If you need assistance setting up your Remote Control we have a comprehensive configuration guide that contains all the information you need to make it work with your device (either iOS or Android). You can navigate through the different tutorials or use the index to go directly to your device configuration.
You made it: the power of video is under your control now. Happy prompting!
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us.