Assemble the TeleprompterPAD iLight PRO is very simple and takes no more than a couple of minutes. Below tell you how to assemble the TeleprompterPAD iLight PRO.
This guide contains the following main sections:
- Box contents - Unboxing TeleprompterPAD iLight PRO
- [Video-tutorial] How to assemble TeleprompterPAD iLight PRO 10'' (up to version 14.0) or 13''
- [Vídeo-tutorial] How to transport the TeleprompterPAD iLight PRO10'' (up to version 14.0)
You might also be interested in:
Box contents - Unboxing TeleprompterPAD iLight PRO
Once unpacked, this is the content of the box:
- Top tray (for the camera)
- Lower tray (for Tablet / iPad, is longest)
- Mounted glass in its frame
- 2 Screws for glass frame
- 4 Columns + 4 long screws + 4 nuts
- 2 Small screws + 2 blind nuts (to attach the trays to the "U" piece)
- 1 Black knob screw (to set desired angle of the glass )
- 1 1/4 screw with handle (to hold your camera)
- 1 Adjustable opacifying cloth (black fabric)
[Video-tutorial] How to assemble TeleprompterPAD iLight PRO 10'' (up to version 14.0) or TeleprompterPAD iLight PRO 13''
[Vídeo-tutorial] How to transport TeleprompterPAD iLight PRO10'' (up to version 14.0)
First use: How to set up TeleprompterPAD iLight
Are you ready to enjoy your new Teleprompter? well, we're almost there.
Once assembled, you're probably impatient to start using your new teleprompter but please do not rush, even if you have previously used another teleprompter model, it is highly recommended that first you read the information we provide you below.
- Place your iPad/Tablet on the tray and open your teleprompter APP. Set a type of the thick text font to a large size (5 lines per screen) and then activates the mirror function.
- Adjust the tripod height so that he teleprompter is eyes-level and centered in front of you. To read, separate yourself at a minimum distance of 1.5m to 2m (5t to 6.5ft).
- Set up your camera to the desired shot size and lowers the angle of the mirror until see the screen of the iPad/tablet. the recommended angle is 45º but you can change to your liking.
Remote control: How to use TeleprompterPAD with bluetooth remote
Learn how to set your teleprompter remote No need to read the entire guide, go directly to the part that interests you, depending on your system and APP.
We hope you enjoy your new teleprompter. If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us.