I am trying to pay for my purchase but my credit card is always declined, I have even tried other credit cards and it does not work either. My credit cards work without problems in other stores.
I don't want to pay via money transfer because it is slower, what can I do?
- The payment system fails or rejects the credit card.
- You try again and it fails again.
- You try with another card and it also fails.
Step by step solution
If our system rejects your credit card, you can still use your credit card selecting the Other Credit Card or Paypal option. This option accepts more kinds of credit cards than our credit card charging system.
IMPORTANT: A Paypal account is NOT required, you can pay through the Paypal POS with your credit card, no need to sign up or sign in.
To pay with your credit card using the Paypal POS, follow these steps:
- On the checkout screen, select option: Other Credit Card or Paypal
- When the Paypal login screen appears, select option: Pay with a Bank Account or Credit Card
Our credit card charging system uses the Redsys, it is a payment gateway or Virtual POS that is used in online stores to facilitate payment with credit cards.
- Redsys accepts payments from most credit cards in the world, but not all of them.
- Also Redsys has a very strict anti-fraud system that is activated automatically after several unsuccessful payment attempts.
Unfortunately, when this happens, the buyer's IP can be blocked for 24 hours, therefore, after several attempts, even if you try to pay with other valid credit cards, the system is blocked for you and all successive payment attempts will be rejected.